Managing Director France
- Responsible for managing all operations in France. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue and quality targets.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in line with the Group strategy.
- To take the leadership position for the Business Development and Sales activities of the French business and to develop profitable customer relationships.
- Create sales results according to the agreed plans.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, mentoring and training.
- Provide strategic advice to the group management team so that they will have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Implement business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Optimize resources on group level, by both use and offer of cross border resources.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Report to Group CEO. Position based in North-Eastern Paris region.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or from other managerial positions ready to take the next step, preferably from a Nordic or international group.
- Experience from logistics processes, warehouse solutions, Autostore and Warehouse Management Systems or adjacent industries.
- Sales oriented business leader with an industrial background with demonstrable success in building profitable customer relationships.
- Ability to assess the customers’ business requirements and successfully sell an appropriate and comprehensive solution.
- Solid commercial track record from closing own deals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Successful in team leadership and team building.
- Fluent French and English, both oral and written.
- A modern self-starter with high energy level, pro-active and results oriented.
- Living in the North-East Paris region, or prepared to move there.