After Market Sales ManagerJune 23, 2022
Element Logic are looking for After Market Sales Manager!
Element Logic is a warehouse automation solution operator in the European market. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers’ warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.
Our motto is «One team, one dream» – we are a lively and vibrant company with high ambitions. Furthermore, we are certified as Great Place To Work in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany!
Do you want to be part of a company with the vision of making the most efficient warehouses in Europe and soon the world?
Element Logic is currently looking for After Market Sales Manager who is seeking new challenges in an international environment. The position reports to Sales Director in Norway and is part of the Sales.
What do Element Logic offer?
- Permanent employment in an ever-growing company
- A workplace with a high focus on good work environment and Go Green solutions
- Large, inclusive, and diverse work environment
- Professional development through Element Academy
- Market competitive wages
- Good insurances and pension plans, canteen arrangements, parking facilities and charging of electric car
- Run and develop the department, customers, and employees according to Element Logic’s mission, vision, and values
- Responsible for sales to existing customers, the performance of the systems and relationship with existing customers
- Drive commercial activities, build customer relations, and the Element brand by creating gatherings and happenings for customers
- Strive for extension process on installed base
- Using data and software to improve our customers’ efficiency and Total Cost of Ownership
- Use and develop our use of CRM
- You have sales and budget responsibility for the installed base, system availability in addition to Net Promoter Score index
- Proactively develop the business and P&L
Please note: Duties and responsibilities are subject to evaluation, changes and updates according to the development of the role and the organization.
Desired skills and experience:
- Commercial mindset and well-documented sales expertise
- Technical insights in intra logistical automation
- Leadership and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and data driven
- English and Norwegian professional working proficiency, both oral and written
Who are we looking for?
You are a person who builds good relations sooner than most people. You are a multitasker with a structured mindset and a “can-do” attitude. Furthermore, you are loyal to the company policies and methods, and you demonstrate integrity. As a person you are able to build a strong and united team, and you have a passion for building trust.
Does this sound familiar?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Register your CV, cover letter and apply for the position.
Application deadline: 7th July 2022
Place of work: Oslo / Kløfta, Norway
Start date: To be agreed upon, as soon as possible
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact Emilia Styka at +47 900 64 739 or Steinar Jonasen Instefjord at + 47 948 57 202. You can also contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.