Customer Connectivity AdministratorAugust 8, 2022
Purpose of the role
The Customer Connectivity Administrator will manage all relevant Element Logic connections and access to Customer sites and servers in relation to remote connections. This mainly concerns remote support and installation/configuration tasks performed by Support, Delivery and Design & Consulting staff.
Ensure that defined and preferred solution(s) are used for remote connection to Customers IT environments.
Responsibility and Tasks
– Co-responsibility with Group IT department for maintaining the preferred solution to connect to customer sites and servers.
– Maintain any other solution for connectivity agreed between customer and Element Logic in accordance with the valid SLA.
– Proactively work together with Account Managers to move existing customers to the preferred Element Logic solution.
Access control user list
– Create and maintain a complete access control user account list, for all Element Logic employees who need access to customer sites and servers.
Access control Customer tracker
– Ownership of the complete access control customer list
– Add new customers to the Access Control tracker list
– Remove old customers from the Access Control tracker list
Access control procedures and processes
– Create and update procedures and processes on how to connect to each customer’s site and servers.
Customer remote access On/Off-boarding
– Ownership of the process documentation for customer remote connection On/Off-boarding, and ensuring that the process is followed.
Element Logic Remote Access User On/Off-boarding
– Ownership of the Element Logic process documentation for remote access account(s) On/Off-boarding and ensuring that the process is followed.
Familiar with running smaller project and coordinating tasks across departments and skills.
High level of general IT knowledge.
Familiar with but not limited to the following
– User accounts management
– Basic network connectivity knowledge
– MS Office suite
– Understanding of IT security
Ability to present and explain solution and requirements both internally and externally.
Well structured in keeping information and documentation updated and secure.
High level of business English and one Scandinavian language is required oral and written. Other language skills are beneficial.
Does this sound familiar?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Send your CV and cover letter by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 22nd of August 2022
Place of work: Oslo/Kløfta or Sweden/ Lund
Start date: To be agreed upon, as soon as possible
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact Emilia Styka at +47 900 64 739 or Steinar Instefjord at + 47 948 57 202. You can also contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.