Jr. Project ManagerJuly 6, 2022
Do you want to be part of a company with the vision of making the most efficient warehouses in Europe and soon the world? Element Logic is currently looking for a Junior Project Manager (JPM) who is seeking new challenges in an international environment.
What do Element Logic offer?
- Permanent employment in an ever-growing company
- A workplace with a high focus on good work environment and Go Green solutions
- Large, inclusive, and diverse work environment
- Professional development through Element Academy
- Market competitive wages
- Good insurances and pension plans, canteen arrangements, parking facilities and charging of electric car
Responsibilities and duties:
You will handle minor projects related to AutoStore. Such as extensions of AutoStore, rebuilding of grid, additional bins, ports and robots or other products related to AutoStore. All according to “The Element Way”, our documented processes, checklists and procedures.
- Establish the project after it is handed over from Sales/ After Market
- Create a detailed project-plan
- Internal/external project kick-off (when needed)
- Report regularly on status and progress to the project team and its stakeholders
- Follow-up on all activities and take necessary steps if needed
- Responsible for all meetings (calling the meetings, agenda, facilitating, minutes and follow up)
- Budgeting and send invoice proposals
- Approval of purchase orders and invoices
- Administrative tasks in ERP
- Site inspections
- Internal kick-out with profit/loss analysis
- Hand over the completed Delivery to After Market
Please note: Duties and responsibilities are subject to evaluation, changes and updates according to the development of the role and the organization.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in project management and/or logistics or order handling
- Interest and knowledge for warehouse internal logistics
- Nice to have experience in LEAN and/or PRINCE2 Practitioner certification, but not a must
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
To succeed you need great skills to communicate externally and internally to the project team and stakeholders. Both Norwegian and English, oral and written.
- Structured with the ability to work effectively under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- Supportive and a team player
- Great coordinating and organizational skills
- Solution oriented
- Serviceminded and outgoing
In short: You are a person who builds good relations sooner than most people. You are a multitasker with a structured mindset and a “can-do” attitude. Furthermore, you are loyal to the company policies and methods, and you demonstrate integrity.
Does this sound familiar?
Then we would love to hear from you! Send your CV and cover letter by email: email@example.com
Application deadline: July 22nd.
Place of work: Oslo / Kløfta, Norway
Start date: To be agreed upon, as soon as possible
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact Emilia Styka at +47 900 64 739 or Steinar Instefjord at + 47 948 57 202. You can also contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.