Service TechnicianJune 23, 2022
Element Logic are looking for a Service Technician!
Element Logic is a warehouse automation solution operator in the European market. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers’ warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.
Our motto is «One team, one dream» – we are a lively and vibrant company with high ambitions. Furthermore, we are certified as Great Place To Work in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany!
Do you want to be part of a company with the vision of making the most efficient warehouses in Europe and soon the world?
Element Logic is currently looking for a Service Technician who is seeking new challenges in an international environment. The position reports to Service Manager and is part of Service and Maintenance.
What do Element Logic offer?
- Permanent employment in an ever-growing company
- A workplace with a high focus on good work environment and Go Green solutions
- Large, inclusive, and diverse work environment
- Professional development through Element Academy
- Market competitive wages
- Insurance and pension plans
- Company car
- Perform maintenance and repairs while considering service objectives, timelines, quality, and budget specifications
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance of customers’ logistics systems
- Replacement of spare parts
- Diagnosis and on-site troubleshooting
- Support during installation of new systems
- Technical service provision in accordance with the wishes & requirements of the customer
- Documentation and reporting
Desired skills and experience:
- Formal degree in computer electronics or electrical engineering
- Professional experience in a similar position – preferably experience within electro/automation and from service and maintenance
- Preferably experience in the field of assembly, commissioning, and maintenance of systems, with a focus on logistics, robots, and internal transport technology
- Strong data knowledge and understanding of programming
- Competent, friendly appearance in communication with customers and service companies
- Professional language skills in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- Knowledge & experience in the use of MS Office
- Driving license
Who are we looking for?
It gives you pleasure to make sure everything runs smoothly for the customers. You strive to find the best possible solution, and your work is highly structured. You are interested in automation in the field of logistics, and you are reliable as a person. And of course, you have a desire to contribute positively to the team!
Does this sound familiar?
Then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the position, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 7th July 2022
Place of work: Client dependent – living in proximity to or in between Sandefjord and Kristiansand is preferable
Start date: To be agreed upon, as soon as possible
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact Emilia Styka at +47 900 64 739 or Steinar Jonasen Instefjord at + 47 948 57 202.