What it does
eOperator enables automated handling of goods stored in AutoStore by combining award-winning RightPick piece-picking technology from RightHand Robotics (RHR) with software from Element Logic.
- Range: Pick, place thousands of SKUs
- Rate: Fulfill orders at high speeds for a strong ROI
- Reliability: Get customers what they ordered
- Ready: Run with eManager WES, WMS, WCS or any warehouse management software
What you get
- A robotic arm, camera eyes, and a gripping hand with suction and movable fingers
- Compatibility with AutoStore
- An intuitive user interface for easy operation
- Operational dashboard and service portal
- Real-time, mobile-compatible statistical reporting
How it works
eOperator robotic piece-picking solution for AutoStore has cameras that serve as eyes and an advanced multi-function gripper with gripping fingers and a suction cup that can be used independently or simultaneously. It is a cobot (collaborative robot) designed to work independently or in tandem with humans at the same picking station for maximum flexibility.
- Camera sensors with model-free vision
- Best-in-class multifunction gripper
- Cloud-connected, fleet-learning AI
- Machine learning for optimal performance efficiency
- A powerful Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) for fast handling of enormous amounts of data
Unsure if your SKUs are suitable for robotic piece-picking?
Order our pickability analysis for a physical test to demonstrate how well the eOperator picks and places your SKUs. You will receive a report with the test results, a cost / benefit analysis, and recommendations tailored to your individual needs.