What it is
The Robotic Piece-picking Solution by Element Logic combines piece-picking technology from RightHand Robotics (RHR) with AutoStore and software from Element Logic. It picks and places items stored in AutoStore, enabling intralogistics customers to get ahead in their markets.
- Range: Pick, place thousands of SKUs
- Rate: Fulfill orders at high speeds for a strong ROI
- Reliability: Get customers what they ordered
- Ready: Run with any warehouse management software
We offer Design and Consulting services that include a pickability assessment where customers can see for themselves how well the Robotic Piece-picking Solution picks and places their SKU’s, followed by a detailed report with recommendations tailored to their specific needs.
How it works
The Robotic Piece-picking Solution by Element Logic has cameras that serve as eyes and an advanced multi-function gripper with gripping fingers and a suction cup that can be used independently or simultaneously. It is a cobot (collaborative robot) designed to work independently or in tandem with humans at the same picking station for maximum flexibility.
What you get
- On-premise web-based AutoStore software application developed by Element Logic
- Cloud-connected machine-learning technology from RightHand Robotics
- An AutoStore-optimized user interface
- Operational dashboard and service portal
- Integration with Element warehouse control system for AutoStore for optimized warehouse performance OR integration with a variety of warehouse management software / ERP
- Camera sensors with model-free vision
- Best-in-class multifunction gripper
- Cloud-connected, fleet-learning AI
- Statistical data gathering
- Real-time, mobile–compatible statistical reporting
- Intuitive user interface for easy operation